- The first step to becoming a member of Club Fellowship is going through the Intake department of our auspice agency Fellowship House.
- The Intake staff will bring you to Club Fellowship where we will explain all of our programs and a member will give you a tour.
- You also have the option of “guesting” for a short period in order to decide if Club Fellowship is right for you.
CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- To become a member of and maintain membership in Club Fellowship, an individual should meet the following criteria:
- 1. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate in Club Fellowship.
- 2. Be a resident of Miami-Dade or Monroe Counties or can establish residence in Miami-Dade County.
- 3. Demonstrate a history of psychiatric problems.
- 4. Be cooperative and willing to attend the Clubhouse on a voluntarily basis.
- 5. Not a danger to self, others, or property.
WORK ORDERED DAY:
- Club Fellowship follows what is known as a work ordered day. This means that Club Fellowship is open at least five days a week from 9-5 for the members and staff.
- All Clubhouse meetings are open to both members and staff and there are no formal member only meetings or formal staff only meetings where program decisions and member issues are discussed.
- Members have the opportunity to participate in all the work of the Clubhouse via work units.
- Tasks in the Clubhouse are organized through the use of a whiteboard.
- You are here:
- About Us