- The Membership unit is in charge of the new member orientation to the clubhouse, as well as creating brochures and membership paperwork.
- Informational tours to prospective members and other interested parties are also provided through the Membership unit.
- The membership unit is also in charge of filing, creating the newsletter, and Clubhouse calendar and any additional paperwork that may be needed.
- Computer skill building is also part of this work unit.
- The Hospitality unit is in charge of the general janitorial duties/maintenance of the facility.
- They are also in charge of preparing and serving breakfast and lunch to the membership.
- The Hospitality unit also manages the Thrift store and the Snack Shack which is essential to our fundraising efforts.