While this is not an exhaustive list of all tasks carried out in support of clubhouse operation, we have prepared a general overview of responsibilities. Each unit independently performs outreach to absent members as a courtesy.
WORK ORDERED DAY:
- The membership unit is primarily clerical oriented tasks working with paper and/or a computer.
- The membership unit functions as a record keeper of clubhouse activities, publishes a monthly newsletter composed by the general membership.
- Members with no previous experience with computers can develop basic typing skills, learn to access Internet resources, and work with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- While each unit is responsible for keeping their work area clean, the Hospitality unit is the primary provider of janitorial services for the Clubhouse facility
- The Hospitality unit also operates store fronts for internal fund raising. A thrift store, and as well as a snack bar helps raise funds that pay for social events organized by the clubhouse.
- Culinary is the primary provider of meals served in the clubhouse
- In addition to food preparation, the Culinary unit is also responsible for keeping the kitchen area clean.
- The Culinary unit holds regular kitchen safety training for members to learn safe food handling methods and operation of tools and equipment.